LeEco Le Max 2 (X820 / X821 / Χ822 Global - X825 / Χ829 U.S.)

Paul64
 Κοινοποίηση

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my terminal. In practice, the audio of the phone calls is played normally, while any other audio file that does not come from a phone call, even a video file, a voice note, a piece of music, etc. ... the audio is not played, that is, you cannot hear it. With headphones instead you hear everything normally. Anyone know what it might depend on? I would add that about two weeks before this defect the terminal fell to the ground from a height of about 30 cm. and the glass chipped in the upper dx. corner, but it continued to work normally, then after about 15 days the audio problem appeared.

isn't it really anyone who can give me an idea?

isn't it really anyone who can give me an idea?

Can you hear the call from the speaker? If not, there is a problem with the speaker being dropped.

Ω ξειν, αγγέλλειν πατράσι ότι τήδε κοιμόμεθα τοις κείνων χρήμασι τρεφόμενοι

Mi Mix 2S, Le Max2, Meizu Pro 6 Plus

Can you hear the call from the speaker? If not, there is a problem with the speaker being dropped.

If working on calls it's software and not hardware issue.

Try to flash a stock Rom or mine 30s Light or Full moded. You can found them at first page.

Remember..if you have Pie or Q onboard you must make format data to pass the encryption issue and then all other wipes. Everything inside internal storage will be deleted.Take backup your stuff..Then check if there everything working and we talk again.

LeMax2-X820 LegionOS / LeMax2-X822 DerpFest

Xiaomi RN3Pro-MIUI10_9.3.14

Xiaomi RN9Pro-MIUI-12.5.5-RJWMIX

Cris οταν μπορεσεις σου ειναι ευκολο να μας πεις ποια εκδοση gcam και πως περνας τα αρχεια xml ωστε να εχεις αυτο που αναφερεις;

Έλα στο group να τα πάρεις πακέτο. Είναι στο ποστ της derp to Link.

If working on calls it's software and not hardware issue.

Try to flash a stock Rom or mine 30s Light or Full moded. You can found them at first page.

Remember..if you have Pie or Q onboard you must make format data to pass the encryption issue and then all other wipes. Everything inside internal storage will be deleted.Take backup your stuff..Then check if there everything working and we talk again.

Ρωτάω αν μπορεί να ακούσει τον συνομιλητή σε ανοικτή ακρόαση.

Ξαφνικά μετά από μια νέα εγκατάσταση του συστήματος android το δακτυλικό αποτύπωμα σταμάτησε να λειτουργεί . Έκανα εγκατάσταση ξανά του λειτουργικού και τώρα είναι εντάξει. Στο google μου ήρθε μήνυμα ότι συνδέθηκε νέα συσκευή και αναφέρεται ως Leeco Le Pro3. Τι γίνεται;

LFA9nw.png

Edited by thanasis38

Θέλω να ξαναβάλω την CBG_28s_V13d (από την οποία είχα μείνει ΥΠΕΡ-ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΗΜΕΝΟΣ), αλλά δεν την βρίσκω την V13 στην 1η σελίδα. Θα πρέπει να βάλω τη V12 και να κάνω όλα τα ΟΤΑ updates; Χρήστο μήπως έχεις την V13d να την ανεβάσεις, μιας και είναι η τελευταία (ενν. δεν έγινε άλλο OTA update σε αυτή τη ROM). Edited by chemeng

Samsung S500 -> Siemens S65 -> Nokia E51 -> HTC Diamond2 -> Samsung Omnia7 -> Huawei P1 LTE -> ZTE Blade S6 -> Huawei P8 -> Apple iPhone SE -> LeEco Le Max2 -> Honor View20 -> Xiaomi Mi MIX3 5G -> Motorola Edge20

Ξαφνικά μετά από μια νέα εγκατάσταση του συστήματος android το δακτυλικό αποτύπωμα σταμάτησε να λειτουργεί . Έκανα εγκατάσταση ξανά του λειτουργικού και τώρα είναι εντάξει. Στο google μου ήρθε μήνυμα ότι συνδέθηκε νέα συσκευή και αναφέρεται ως Leeco Le Pro3. Τι γίνεται;

Έχω script σπό pro3 στην derp γιασ να δουλεύουν όλες οι εφαρμογές στο playstore επειδή είναι η μόνη ποιστοποιημένη. Μην αγχώνεσαι..:lol:;)

Θέλω να ξαναβάλω την CBG_28s_V13d (από την οποία είχα μείνει ΥΠΕΡ-ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΗΜΕΝΟΣ), αλλά δεν την βρίσκω την V13 στην 1η σελίδα. Θα πρέπει να βάλω τη V12 και να κάνω όλα τα ΟΤΑ updates; Χρήστο μήπως έχεις την V13d να την ανεβάσεις, μιας και είναι η τελευταία (ενν. δεν έγινε άλλο OTA update σε αυτή τη ROM).

Nαι πάς από v12 σε v13x...full rom ήταν η 12

I installed the version: [10/03/2020] EUI30s_v23_Official Written by CBG with its TWRP. It is normal that on restarting the message appears: "welcome to cuoco release"?

p.s.

update, I tried to make and receive a phone call: the audio in the capsule is a bit low but you can hear it, the interlocutor also hears me well. If I activate the speakerphone the audio in the capsule is no longer heard, if I deactivate the speakerphone the audio in the capsule returns. This is for calls, while the problem remains for the other audio files.

Edited by Incasinato

update, I tried to make and receive a phone call: the audio in the capsule is a bit low but you can hear it, the interlocutor also hears me well. If I activate the speakerphone the audio in the capsule is no longer heard, if I deactivate the speakerphone the audio in the capsule returns. This is for calls, while the problem remains for the other audio files.

Did you see this answer?

http://www.myphone.gr/forum/showthread.php?p=7996540#post7996540

yes I saw it, but I didn't understand how I should overcome encryption. Furthermore, I confirm that when the phone is restarted, it appears first written: welcome to the version of Cuoco, who is a rom developer.

I am talking about sound/speaker issue:)

I mean, there's probably a problem with the speaker, which was obviously caused by the fall.

You can hear your interlocutor from the headset but not from the speaker. This is why you cannot hear sound from another source e.g. music.

Sorry but I did not understand what you mean again: the audio on call is heard, but if I put on speakerphone the audio is not heard. Did you mean this?

Αλλαξε ρομ να το τσεκαρης...:)

Le max 2 x829/6x128/ - RROS-Q-8.7.3-20210920-x2-Official

I installed the version: [10/03/2020] EUI30s_v23_Official Written by CBG with its TWRP. It is normal that on restarting the message appears: "welcome to cuoco release"?

Με βαση αυτο που γραφεις εδω, το οποιο (ΔΕΝ ειναι φυσιολογικο,)

σημαινει οτι, εχεις κανει, καποιο λαθος...

ΟΠΟΤΕ..

Μονο ο CrisBal μπορει να σε βοηθειση, υπευθυνα..

Κανε λιγο υπομονη.. Καποια στιγμη, θα δει το μηνυμα, και αν υπαρχει λυση, θα σου πει σιγουρα..

Le max 2 x829/6x128/ - RROS-Q-8.7.3-20210920-x2-Official

... Do you think at this point I need to replace the speaker?

Replace the speaker

Με βαση αυτο που γραφεις εδω, το οποιο (ΔΕΝ ειναι φυσιολογικο,)

σημαινει οτι, εχεις κανει, καποιο λαθος...

ΟΠΟΤΕ..

Μονο ο CrisBal μπορει να σε βοηθειση, υπευθυνα..

Κανε λιγο υπομονη.. Καποια στιγμη, θα δει το μηνυμα, και αν υπαρχει λυση, θα σου πει σιγουρα..

I'm aware of it, but I don't know how to get out of it. I formatted the whole phone, but the one that always comes up.

To check Hardware (Version, Sensors, Battery, Radio, Speakers) Type:

*#*#64663#*#*

7032231d9112c66ea79e2ba96bbcef6b.jpg

Edited by sso

Thanks but to me that sequence on this phone does not work, instead it works on my xiaomi mi max3.

Yes, does not work with all roms. For me didn't work with AICP Rom. Yesterday I flashed miui 11, by Cris, and this secret code works.

I would advise you to flash a stock rom, or miui 11 (now we know that this secret code works), to check if is hardware (speaker) problem.:)

I told you from the first moment that it is probably a speaker problem:p

http://www.myphone.gr/forum/showthread.php?p=7996540#post7996540

I don't know any reliable seller on AliExpress

I would prefer ebay (paypal)